Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday, September 7, 2012

Your Everyday Movie Critic is Back

So, my New Year's Resolution in 2010 was to see every wide-release film (600 theaters or more) as they came out. I blogged about each of them on my last blog page everydaymoviecritic.blogspot.com. Well, after the year was over and I fulfilled my resolution I kinda stopped. Here I am, over a year-and-a-half later, remembering how enormous of a following I had (yeah, right), so I decided to go back to my glory days and start blogging again (gee, I hope I still have it in me).

This time, however, I am broadening my subject matter by not limiting myself to just reviewing movies I see. And honestly, I have NO idea what I am going to discuss at all, or even if this one will have a theme. I'm kinda just starting it for the sake of starting it and seeing which direction it goes organically and letting it create itself, I guess. Now, if as many people follow this site as they did my last, I will be pleased--but I suppose I can just ask my parents.

Nonetheless, it doesn't matter if 1 or 1000 people read my thoughts--it's just nice to get my creative juices flowing.

So, wish me luck and I hope I don't offend anyone in the process--although I probably already did with my eclectic choice of films to include in the wallpaper background...

No comments:

Post a Comment